SHOEI HORNET ADVENTURE HELMET - MATT BLACK
SHOEI HORNET ADVENTURE HELMET - MATT BLACK
In StoreAvailable now for delivery or store pickup, during store hours.
WarehouseAvailable for delivery or store pickup during store hours in 2-5 days time.
Contact us for availabilityWe are currently out of stock for this product.
SHOEI HORNET ADVENTURE - MATT BLACK
*TINTED VISOR NOT INCLUDED*The all-new Hornet ADV offer serious adventure riders the perfect helmet for every kilometre of their journey. From city streets to the Birdsville track, the new Hornet Adventure helmet has been designed to maintain peak performance in every environment, without compromising the core values of a long distance touring helmet. Striking the optimal balance between on-and-off-road form and function is no easy task, and the Hornet ADV redefines the meaning of a true all-road, all-element helmet. Performance, aerodynamics, ventilation, functionality, and long-distance comfort... Your Adventure Starts Here with the all new Hornet ADV helmet from SHOEI.
- Honed to perfection during countless development hours in SHOEIâ€™s wind tunnel and on the road to create the perfect balance between aerodynamics and traditional peak functionality.â€¢ Innovative â€œwedgeâ€ shape along with strategically placed vent louvers allow wind to pass through unobstructed during high-speed riding, massively reducing lift, drag and buffeting.
- Strategically designed to push air into the Hornet ADVâ€™s upper air intake for optimal cooling
- Easy-to-operate â€˜quarter-turnâ€™ screws allow quick removal and installation without tools
- Enhanced impact absorption is achieved using varying foam densities â€¢ Precision aligned channels allow cooling air to travel unrestricted through multiple tunnels in the EPS â€¢ Precise placement of multi-density EPS material yields a more compact, lightweight design
- EPS lined chin bar enhances safety for full wrap around protection
- 6 Layer AIM+ Proprietary Technology Shell Construction
- Hand-laid interwoven layers of fiberglass with organic fibers and resin
- SHOEIâ€™s super-lightweight, premium high strength shell for the highest level protection.
- Increased eye port size offers improved vertical and peripheral vision
- New CNS-2 visor is 100% optically correct & offers unparalleled vision across the entire optical range.
- Protects against 99% of the sunâ€™s damaging UV rays
- Innovative rib on the top edge of the shield improves rigidity and enhances visor seal for perfect weather and wind protection
- New QR-N Base Plate system facilitates fast visor changes with no need to remove the peak
- Strengthened spring loaded technology and dual lip, dual layered window beading ensure a dust, wind and waterproof seal.
- Supplied with PINLOCK EVO Anti fog film â€“ Exclusive to SHOEI
- 4 Air Intakes and 7 Exhaust vents provide the optimum airflow for dual-sport ridings varying speeds, weather conditions and levels of physical exertion.
- Large, multi-position lower air intake, optimized for fresh air inhalation and clear vision
- 4 uniquely-positioned rear exhaust outlets use negative pressure to draw out hot air, and 3 neck outlet vents work together to yield unrivalled cool-air intake and hot-air exhaust.
- Multiple channels through the EPS liner layers allow a large volume of cool air to flow unrestricted through the helmet
- 3D Max-Dry Interior System II is fully removable, washable, replaceable and adjustable
- Specially developed liner material absorbs and dissipates sweat and moisture twice as fast as traditional Nylon interiors
- 3D center pad components are three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a riderâ€™s head
- 3D contoured cheek pads are available in multiple thicknesses for a fully customizable fit.
- Glasses compatible liner with recessed slots for riders who wear eye-glasses/spectacles
- Designed to be fully intercom prepared and compatible with all the top selling intercoms on the market.
- Removable ear sections make fitting intercoms a breeze â€“ just pull out the removable earpiece and fit your intercom in the purpose built recess provided.
- Large eye-port accepts goggles when the visor is in the fully open position
- Quick release base plates allow the visor to be easily removed if you prefer to use goggles only
- Allows medical personnel to easily and safely remove the cheek pads from an injured riderâ€™s helmet in the event of an emergency
- Helmet can be gently removed from an injured riderâ€™s head with minimal load placed on his/her neck
- Breath Guard (Included) ·
- Chin Curtain (Included) ·
- Pinlock ® EVO Shield and Insert (Included)
- Nylon Drawstring Helmet Bag (Included)
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representations of the product. Cullys Yamaha reserve the right to change product images and specifications at anytime withou notice. Additional products may be displayed within image to illustrate the product offered for sale
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representations of the product. Cully's Yamaha reserve the right to change product images and specifications at anytime without notice. Additional products may be displayed within image to illustrate the product offered for sale