Everyone wants better performance, and Engine Ice delivers.
Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is biodegradable, phosphate free, non-toxic, and typically reduces operating race temperatures, effectively keeping boil-over temperatures to 256°F or less and freeze-up protection to -26° F.
“Right out of the bottle” Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is ready to provide dependable horsepower and is proven to reduce operating temperatures. The key to horsepower is not losing it! Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is engineered to maintain optimum operating temperature and reduce power loss from excess heat.
Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant will provide you with reliable power and reduced operating temperatures regardless of the terrain you tackle.
- Engine Ice was developed in the extreme heat and humidity of southern Florida and offers unsurpassed heat reduction and protection, while reducing water pump seal and gasket failures
- Engine Ice offers proven reductions in overall operation temperatures. This allows your engine to maintain maximum horsepower, longer.
- Engine Ice meets or exceeds the industry's performance standards of ATSM D 5216.
- Engine Ice is premixed with deionized water for use directly in your cooling system. No need to add water. The deionized water eliminates the harmful minerals and chemicals found in even the finest bottled and distilled waters. This process helps eliminate the scarring, scaling & deposit buildups found with other products and allows for prolonged operation at lower temperatures
- Engine Ice uses an essentially non-toxic propylene glycol formula that helps to guard against the accidental poisoning of humans, pets, plants and wildlife.
- Engine Ice is phosphate free, silicate free and biodegradable