Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of Australia.
- In the event that a CullysYamaha.com product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, CullysYamaha.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price, or for orders in which the total has been calculated incorrectly. CullysYamaha.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, CullysYamaha.com shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Cully's Yamaha pricing is carefully monitored by our staff to provide our customers with the latest, competitive prices. All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (goods and services tax). Prices are dynamically updated by our in house purchasing system when price changes are received from our suppliers. If you find a cheaper advertised price somewhere else, email or phone us with the details of the supplier together with prices of the product required and we will endeavour to provide you with a more competitive price.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and services tax).
If you order an item that is out of stock we will notify you within 72 hours by email. If for any reason we are unable to ship your item within 21 working days we will notify you by email within that time.
Stock availability is updated regularly throughout the day. Should the store sell out of the item prior to the stock update we will be unable to accept the order and you will be notified as soon as possible.
All Yamaha OEM parts and accessories will be shipped ex the warehouse. If the Sydney warehouse does not have stock and the item needs to be sourced from Yamaha Japan there will be 10-12 working day delay on top of normal postage and you will be notified by email or phone.
COVID 19 disruptions may cause delays to your delivery.
Gift Card Policy
Gift cards do not expire? and must be used in store. Gift cards cannot be returned for a refund. Lost, damaged, stolen or expired cards cannot be replaced or refunded. Gift cards cannot be used toward additional gift certificates. If an order exceeds the amount of the recipient's gift certificate, the difference must be paid with a credit card or other accepted payment method. If you have any questions, please contact us.